Monday 7 September 2015

Welcome Post

My name is David.  At the time of typing this, I am 16.
This is a blog for my progress with coursework for Media BTEC in Sixth Form.

Things that I like that relate to Media include watching films when I have nothing to do, playing games, listening to music and watching Youtube.
I don't have a favourite game, film or song but I have ones that I like more than others.

The games that I enjoy playing most are in RPG, MMORPG, FPS/TPS, RTS, MOBA, Adventure and Action genres. Some games that fall in these genres are games like The Elder Scrolls series, Splinter Cell, GTA, Planetary Annihilation, Smite, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn.

I don't watch films all that often so the genres that I like are Action and Comedy. There are probably more but I don't really know many =T

My most favourite music genre is most definitely "Melodic Dubstep". Mostly because of its soft-ish sounds and energetic beat.



No comments:

Post a Comment